Galveston County personal injury lawyer E. A. "Trey" Apffel, III provides victims and family members affected by the negligence of another the same compassion and dedication he brings to his family law practice. Whether serving family members, business litigation clients or standing up to big insurance companies, Trey brings a wealth of experience in negotiating positive outcomes for his clients.
Personal Injury Lawyer in Friendswood, Pearland & Galveston
Trey Apffel is a Board Certified specialist in both Civil Trial Law and Personal Injury Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only 10 percent of the licensed practicing attorneys in Texas are board-certified specialists. He is also an award-winning attorney having received accolades from numerous professional associations, including Martindale-Hubbell's AV rating* and named to the 2009, 2010 and 2011 lists of Texas Super Lawyers.
- Personal Injury - The Apffel Law Firm has a dedicated team of investigators and medical professionals to help you determine the full extent of your physical, emotional and financial injuries.
- Catastrophic Injuries - While you focus on your recovery, you can feel confident that the Apffel Law Firm will examine every aspect of your case to obtain the full extent of the physical and financial damages you have suffered.
- Workplace Injuries - Oftentimes employers are slow to take responsibility for the safety and well-being of their work force, and when injuries occur, the insurance companies are quick to deny culpability.
- Maritime Injuries - For more than 30 years as a League City, Texas, industrial and maritime accidents attorney, Trey Apffel has developed a solid reputation as a fierce negotiator on behalf of victims of serious maritime injuries.
- Wrongful Death - No amount of money can replace the loss of a loved one; however, just knowing that the negligent party is held responsible can bring some comfort to the surviving family members.
- Insurance Claims - Trey Apffel is a formidable negotiator with insurance companies and has litigated insurance claims against most of the largest insurance companies in the state.
- Commercial Litigation - We will put the same experience litigating personal injury and insurance claims to work to protect your legal interests.
- Family Law - When families are going through a rough time such as divorce or a child custody dispute and are unsure what steps are needed to resolve their issues, contact the Apffel Law Firm.
Contact a Texas Personal Injury Lawyer Today
At the Apffel Law Firm, you can feel confident we will put your goals first. Whether you or a loved one has experienced a personal injury, denial of an insurance claim or is simply in a business dispute and need an experienced hand to help guide you through the negotiations, contact us for a no-obligation, confidential consultation. Let our experience work for you.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories: legal ability and general ethical standards.
Find Trey Apffel on Google