League City Personal Injury Attorney
Family Law, Personal Injury, Commercial Litigation And Bad Faith Insurance Representation
Our legal practice requires constant compassion and attention to detail in sensitive, high-stakes and emotionally charged situations. Each area of our legal practice involves clients who feel they have been wronged and that they deserve strong legal recourse. We identify with and listen to our clients.
When you need skilled, reliable legal counsel to secure justice, the Apffel Law Firm is ready to serve you and fight for you.
Attorney E. A. "Trey" Apffel III takes the time to listen to your legal needs, provide you with a comprehensive evaluation of your legal matter and discuss your full legal options. We achieve positive outcomes built to last. Trey's astute negotiation strategies and preparedness to litigate when necessary give your case the upper hand against even the strongest opposition. We vigorously protect your rights and advocate creatively based on the principles and facts of your case.
Galveston County, Brazoria County And South Houston Legal Specialist
Trey Apffel is a board-certified specialist in both civil trial law and personal injury trial law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Only 10 percent of the licensed practicing attorneys in Texas are board-certified specialists, and only 2 percent hold these dual certifications.
What else sets Trey Apffel apart from other lawyers?
- He is an award-winning attorney with over 30 years of experience who has received accolades from numerous professional associations, including:
- Martindale-Hubbell's AV Preeminent rating*
- Texas Super Lawyers recognition as an outstanding lawyer in Texas each year since 2009
- The Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- The Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- He is the current president of the State Bar of Texas.
- He is an active participant in several professional organizations and serves on the board of directors of the Texas Trial Lawyers Association and the executive committee of the Bay Area Council of the Boy Scouts of America.
Experienced Legal Counsel When And Where You Need It
We travel throughout Harris, Brazoria and Galveston counties in an effort to serve our clients. If the extent of your injuries or other circumstances prevent you from traveling to us, we will come to you.
Call The Apffel Law Firm For A Consultation
We offer flexible office hours, including evenings and weekends by appointment. Schedule a meeting with League City personal injury, business, insurance claim and divorce lawyer Trey Apffel today. Contact our office at 281-332-7800 or toll free at 888-835-8104.
*AV Preeminent and BV Distinguished are certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.